Personalized pens make a stellar corporate gift for your hardworking employees.
The reason? It combines all the goodness of function, flair, and affordability (or luxury) in one high quality gift—all with the option to engrave any message you want.
Whether you want to engrave a heartfelt “thank you” message, or insert witty one-liners, you can customize any personalized pens of your liking, courtesy of us at Dayspring Pens.
All that with a rush option to deliver in just one day.
Show your love or appreciation with your colleague, children, friend, or partner with our personalized pens for all budget ranges.
The Selection of Personalized Pens
Are you looking for gold encrusted fountain pens that go for several dollars a pop?
Let me check my list... we have that. Yep!
Or are you looking for a reliable pen that won’t break bank?
Of course. We’re drowning in those.
With a short description of each, here are the type of pens that serve as fantastic gifts for your boss, employee, or loved ones:
|Ballpoint||Versatile and works on any smooth surface|
|Fountain Pen||Luxurious, functional, a little less practical|
|Rollerball||Enables smooth writing; ballpoint mechanism with liquid-based ink|
|Gel Pen||Similar to a rollerball, just with gel ink|
|Felt Tip Pen||Porous fibers make up the pen nib. Think of highlighters, markers, and Micron pens!|
|Stylus||Glides through computer screens|
Now you must be wondering: are they all customizable? You ask a lot of questions! Yessir, with Dayspring Pens, they’re customizable within a day’s order (except for the Deep Cut Color-Filled Engraving Style) — regardless of price. All done in-house and, once fully engraved, you can choose to have them shipped out in a day.
Curious about how it works?
The engraving process is one wherein you cut into the surface of some material to permanently imprint a message or design, through a laser or a heated metallic tool.
Through this process, not only can you make customizable pens, but you can etch many other engravable gift items as well. This includes mugs and wooden frames, for instance!
That said, let’s browse the selection of pens fit for all occasions and price ranges.
The Most Affordable Pens
Under $35 - Cross Calais Ballpoint Pen
Cross Calais Chrome and Blue Ballpoint Pen Set
- A twist-action pen
- A light brass finish on the laser engraving
- Black ink with a lustrous gray body
- The gift box is certified Cross-branded
- Cross lifetime mechanical warranty
- Can attach a logo; great for men, women, and corporate settings
A chrome sheen makes up the exterior of this stylish-looking pen. It perfectly balances affordability and high quality, cementing its place as one of the top sellers of Dayspring Pens.
The Calais is versatile—capable of fitting in any hand size, whether you have a tiny grip or a hand size that frightens even the Hulk.
If you’re searching for a good pen that won’t burn a hole in your pocket, the Cross Calais pen is a phenomenal choice.
Buy the Cross Calais Ballpoint Pen — Lustrous Chrome.
$25-30 - Parker Jotter
Parker Jotter Waterloo Blue Gel Pen
- Stainless steel barrel with variety of finishes including lacquers and gold trim.
- A slim tapering barrel with an arrow clip and a resounding click-action
- A beautiful tone-on-tone custom engraving
- The gift box is made with love from Parker
- A 2-year warranty
- Good gift for men, women, business professionals, graduates, and loved ones
Reliable and with a smooth movement across paper, this Parker pen is great for daily use.
Refilling is easy, making this a great first choice for a durable everyday carry pen.
And with a long history in the pen world, you might be surprised by just how often you see this pen without knowing it.
$25-50 - Dayspring Pens Monroe Pen and Pencil Set
Monroe Gold Ballpoint Pen and Mechanical Pencil Set
- Features a click-action pen and pencil
- Custom engraving looks tone-on-tone gold
- 18 karat gold-plated barrel with ergonomic rubber grip
- Comes with a Dayspring Pens gift box
- 3 year warranty
- Ideal gift for office giveaways and graduations
Don’t stuff this pen in a dusty, dark drawer. Its gold outer layer shines with 18 karat gold, exuding class and glamor rivaling treasure extracted from the Cave of Wonders. For all its luster, it is still a workhorse that will easily handle the needs of daily writing.
It's relatively lightweight and features a lovely ergonomic grip that maximizes comfort.
Give this to your boss—and they’ll be beaming from ear to ear.
Buy Monroe pens here.
The Middle of the Pack Engraved Pens
$50 - Parker IM Rollerball Pen
- Comes capped and with black ink
- 23 karat gold-plated appointments, sleek black finish
- Engraved pens are available
- Two-year Parker warranty
- Comes in a Parker box
- Highly recommended gift for special dates
Handcrafted with precision and comfort, this prestigious rollerball is a staple for any esteemed executive.
Both smooth and reliable, this pen rolls over any paper with comfort and ease, making it a fine addition to premium, high-floor office tables.
Buy the Parker IM Rollerball Pen.
$50-100 - Waterman Hemisphere Ballpoint Pen
Waterman Hemisphere Stainless Gold Trim Ballpoint Pen
- Comes capped
- Gold, custom, and engraved pens
- Three-year warranty
- 23 karat gold on a brushed stainless steel barrel
- Comes in a Waterman gift box
- Gift to executives and professionals, men or women
This pen exceeds the boundaries between what is traditional and what is modern. The beauty of the Hemisphere is the practical durability of its design and writing mechanism with the luxury finish and intentional aesthetic.
Allow your writing to flow in luxury with this nice, professional ballpoint.
$50-150 - Cross Classic Century Pen
Cross Classic Century Black Pen & Pencil Set
- A set of pens and pencils: 0.7 mm pencil with eraser and a twist-action black ink ballpoint
- Matte black lacquer with 23 karat appointments
- Ships in a Cross box
- Engraved pen with a personalized message
- Cross provides lifetime warranty
- Celebrated on momentous occasions like anniversaries and birthdays
The slender barrel of this historic pen is with accompanying pencil makes for a trusty sidekick—like Batman and Robin.
The pen features a lightweight barrel, luxury finishes, and a variety of options.
Buy Cross Classic Century Pens
“Let Me Get My Credit Card” Pens
$120 and up - The Cross Townsend Pen
- Capped pen
- Black lacquer, 23 karat gold plate and appointments
- From Cross brand gift box
- Engraved pen historically used by American Presidents
- Lifetime AT Cross mechanical warranty
- Recommended for executive men and women
The crowning jewel of the pen universe. The Cross Townsend is reserved for the most esteemed professionals.
With unparalleled writing functionalities, and lifetime durability, this pen is one of the finest writing tools to exist.
Buy the Cross Townsend.