Personalized pens make a stellar corporate gift for your hardworking employees.
The reason? It combines all the goodness of function, flair, and affordability (or luxury) in one high quality gift—all with the option to engrave any message you want.
Whether you want to engrave a heartfelt “thank you” message, or insert witty one-liners, you can customize any personalized pens of your liking, courtesy of us at Dayspring Pens.
All that with a rush option to deliver in just one day.
Show your love or appreciation with your colleague, children, friend, or partner with our personalized pens for all budget ranges.
The Selection of Personalized Pens
Are you looking for gold encrusted fountain pens that go for several dollars a pop?
Let me check my list... we have that. Yep!
Or are you looking for a reliable pen that won’t break bank?
Of course. We’re drowning in those.
With a short description of each, here are the type of pens that serve as fantastic gifts for your boss, employee, or loved ones:
|Ballpoint||Versatile and works on any smooth surface|
|Fountain Pen||Luxurious, functional, a little less practical|
|Rollerball||Enables smooth writing; ballpoint mechanism with liquid-based ink|
|Gel Pen||Similar to a rollerball, just with gel ink|
|Felt Tip Pen||Porous fibers make up the pen nib. Think of highlighters, markers, and Micron pens!|
|Stylus||Glides through computer screens|
Now you must be wondering: are they all customizable? You ask a lot of questions! Yessir, with Dayspring Pens, they’re customizable within a day’s order (except for the Deep Cut Color-Filled Engraving Style) — regardless of price. All done in-house and, once fully engraved, you can choose to have them shipped out in a day.
Curious about how it works?
The engraving process is one wherein you cut into the surface of some material to permanently imprint a message or design, through a laser or a heated metallic tool.
Through this process, not only can you make customizable pens, but you can etch many other engravable gift items as well. This includes mugs and wooden frames, for instance!
That said, let’s browse the selection of pens fit for all occasions and price ranges.
The Most Affordable Pens
Under $35 - Cross Calais Ballpoint Pen- Lustrous Chrome
- A twist-action pen
- A light brass finish on the laser engraving
- Black ink with a lustrous gray body
- The gift box is certified Cross-branded
- Cross lifetime mechanical warranty
- Can attach a logo; great for men, women, and corporate settings
A chrome sheen makes up the exterior of this stylish-looking pen. It perfectly balances affordability and high quality, cementing its place as one of the top sellers of Dayspring Pens.
The Calais is versatile—capable of fitting in any hand size, whether you have a tiny grip or a hand size that frightens even the Hulk.
If you’re searching for a good pen that won’t burn a hole in your pocket, the Cross Calais pen is a phenomenal choice.
$35-50 - Parker IM Fountain Pen
- Gold trimmings around the black lacquer barrel. Includes a blue ink cartridge
- A moderate-sized nib with long-lasting stainless steel and an arrow clip
- A beautiful gold custom engraving
- The gift box is made with love from Parker
- A 2-year warranty
- Good gift for men, women, business professionals, graduates, and loved ones
Reliable and with a smooth movement across paper, this Parker fountain pen is great for both daily use and special occasions alike.
Refilling is easy for novices, making this a great first choice for budding fountain pen enthusiasts.
With a gorgeous black coat, this pen sends the image of a sharp, Wall Street professional.
Buy the Parker IM Fountain Pen.
$51-100 - Cross Classic Century 10 Karat Gold Rolled Ballpoint Pen
- Features a twist-action pen
- Gold engraving on the custom line
- 10 karat gold-plated on top of 23 karat appointments
- Comes with a Cross gift box
- Lifetime Warranty thanks to Cross
- Ideal gift for celebratory occasions
Don’t stuff this pen in a dusty, dark drawer. Its gold outer layer shines with 10 karat gold, exuding class and glamor rivaling treasure extracted from the Cave of Wonders. It's at least listed as one of our best Cross gold pens.
It's relatively lightweight, and best handled with very careful and delicate hands. Give this to your boss—and they’ll be beaming from ear to ear.
The Middle of the Pack Engraved Pens
$101-150 - Waterman Expert Black Gold-Trimmed Rollerball Pen
- Comes capped
- Gold, custom, and engraved pens
- Three-year warranty
- 23 karat gold on a black lacquered base
- Comes in a Waterman gift box
- Gift to executives and professionals, men or women
This pen exceeds the boundaries between what is traditional and what is modern. The beauty of rollerball pens is its homage to the best parts of the fountain pen, with its unmatchable smoothness; and the ballpoint, with its consistent ink flow.
Allow your writing to flow in luxury with this nice, professional rollerball.
$151-200 - Cross Classic Century 10 Karat Gold Pen & Pencil Set
- A set of pens and pencils: 0.7 mm pencil with eraser and a twist-action black ink ballpoint
- 10 karat gold-plated on top of 23 karat appointments
- Ships in a Cross box
- Engraved pen with a personalized message
- Cross provides lifetime warranty
- Celebrated on momentous occasions like anniversaries and birthdays
The pen features a lightweight barrel, comfortable ribbing, and a gold-encrusted base.
$201-300 - Parker Premier Rollerball Pen
- Comes capped and with black ink
- 23 karat gold-plated appointments, sleek black finish
- Engraved pens are available
- Two-year Parker warranty
- Comes tightly sealed in a Parker box
- Highly recommended gift for special dates
Handcrafted with precision and comfort, this prestigious rollerball is a staple for any esteemed executive.
Both smooth and reliable, this pen rolls over any paper with comfort and ease, making it a fine addition to premium, high-floor office tables.
Buy the Parker Premier Rollerball Pen.
“Let Me Get My Credit Card” Pens
$300 and up - 23-Karat Gold-Plated Cross Peerless 125 Ballpoint Pen
- Twist-action pen
- Black lacquer, 23 karat gold plate and appointments, and a Swarovski crystal cap
- From Cross rand gift box
- Engraved pen with tone-on-tone colors
- Lifetime AT Cross mechanical warranty
- Recommended for executive men and women
The crowning jewel of the pen universe. The Cross Peerless 125 is reserved for the most esteemed professionals.
With an iconic Swarovski cap, a thick barrel, unparalleled writing functionalities, and lifetime durability, this pen is one of the finest writing tools to exist.
Featured image: Freepik