If you're looking to maximize the reach of your advertising budget then a promotional pen might be just what you need.
Indeed, there isn’t a promotional product more user-friendly and cost-effective than a custom pen.
You may be wondering, “But who really uses pens anymore?”
Despite the use of modern mobile and tablet stylus pens, more and more people are using pens. Statistics show that the pen industry will grow to 19 BILLION dollars in 2025 compared to 2017's 15 BILLION.
Pens are not only becoming increasingly popular personal items, but exponentially popular promotional items because they are simple, functional corporate tools that can easily display a company's logo on the side.
|Related Reading: The Ultimate Guide to Professional Gifting Etiquette
At Dayspring Pens, we help thousands of businesses every year achieve premium tangible marketing with logo engraving on all of our promotional pens styles for things like:
- Corporate awards
- Commemorative business gifts
- Retirement presentations
However, what makes us really special is our ability to engrave our Rush Gifts in-house in a single business day.
The Best Promotional Pens
Did you know that 81% of people keep promotional products for more than a year?
Not only that, but pens are a great promotional tool for your business.
In fact, they are a constant source of advertising as their owners see your brand each time they use them.
People frequently use them at work, school, training workshops… practically everywhere
They also allow you to mix and match your promotional items, say promotional pens alongside banners at a media event or a pen with a desk plate.
Certainly, our selection of sleek, stylish, and colorful ballpoint, rollerball, fountain, and gel pens are all ready to showcase your company logo.
At Dayspring Pens, we offer quantity discounts of up to 20%, so you can save even more on your promotional items.
Our best selling styles for business gifts
CROSS CLASSIC CENTURY
Think of it like a business card that keeps showing up everywhere but instead, a pen is an even better promotional item because it has more utility.
In fact, we've engraved pens for some very prestigious corporate clients.
How Do I Place an Order for Promotional Pens?
- Select your preferred product or, if you’re in a hurry, shop our collection of rush eligible products, which can be personalized and shipped in one day.
- Select the Personalization Style: "Logo Engraving" and upload your logo file as an EPS, AI, or PDF
- Adjust the quantity and checkout.
- We will send you complimentary proof for approval prior to mass production.
Receive Free Consultation
- Contact us for a quote and art layout with your logo file and any other preferences you have for the order, including budget restrictions.
- We will send you a complimentary proof for potential orders of over $500 and line item estimate for review.
- Once you’re ready to move forward, you can approve your design over email and remit payment securely online at your convenience.
|Learn More: Which Font Should I Choose for Engraving?
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Coolest Promotional Pens?
We know you’re spoilt for choice with our wide variety of personalized pens, but whatever style you choose, the best promotional pen is the one that gives the most accurate representation of your business.
Consider choosing pens with these features to show that your business is both creative and practical:
Pens with at least two features: Show how your business stands apart from the crowd with promotional pens that are a combination of writing instruments. These are available as the pairing of pens with highlighters, pencils, or even a stylus.
- Pens with a message banner are cool pens that only reveal your message when your banner is displayed.
- Special grip pens are perfect for people who prefer a cushioned grip when using a pen.
- Executive pens are tried and tested writing instruments that offer exceptional quality and styling.
What Are the Cheapest Promotional Pens?
Here are the cheapest promotional custom pens going for less than $25:
|Monroe Ballpoint Pen
|Parker Jotter Gel Pen Stainless Gold Trim
|Lumen Light Up Pen - Red
|Parker Jotter Gel Pen
Furthermore, the more promotional pens you buy, the higher your discount.
|2 - 9
|10 - 49
|50 - 99
Where Can I Buy Customized Pens?
Look no further than Dayspring Pens.
And now you’re thinking, “What possibly makes us the best for promotional pens?”
As a business, we are committed to streamlining our business processes making purchasing easier for you at every step. But in terms of brass tacks, what really makes us the best?
- We offer the largest variety of executive gift pens.
- You get free personalized engraving on every item standard.
- You get free shipping on every order.
- You get the fastest turnarounds possible so that your order accommodates your timetable.
Few branded promotional products deliver bang for your buck like our promotional pens — a budget-friendly writing instrument that’s easy to carry and is used regularly has never looked so good.
“Great Company! The pens were very high quality and the engraving was beautiful. This is a rare company that gets back to you with any concerns or questions. I could not have asked for anything more! 5 stars in my book.”
- Patricia. R
Daniel Whitehouse is the President and CEO of Dayspring Pens. He uses his expertise with premium writing utensils to create exceptional, intentional products and craft easy-to-understand articles that help both new and experienced users learn more about their writing tools. He lives in Virginia where he and his wife are raising their four children.
To learn more about him and his insights about custom engraved gift pens, follow Daniel on LinkedIn.